Monday, October 13, 2008

Visit to Florida 7/2008

In July of this year Amara and I flew to Florida to see Cory and Kristin's new baby girl and Michelle's new baby boy. We were there 10 days and had a restful time. We probably spent half that time sleeping. :)

Kristin at beach with baby Mya.
Amara and Brock (Cory's oldest son).

Cousins havin' fun.

My sweet cousin Lisa holding Mya.

Michelle's daughter Sarah with Amara.

I love this magestic oak tree. I use to play under it as a little girl. I had my 6th birthday party under it. It holds special memories. I just had to take a picture of it while we were in Parrish.
Amara with Nana.

My best friend from high school, Michelle, with her daughter Sarah and new baby boy Nicolas.

Cory and Kristin's new baby girl, Mya. Isn't she precious!

Amara with cousins Brock and Daniel making Tamales. Uncle Cory said that in Mexico Tamale making is a family affair. So we made it a family affair too. It was fun and they tasted great!

Amara, now the expert tamale maker.

OK. Here are the three muppeteers. These three hams were all born within a couple months of each other in 1996. Brock, Haley, and Amara. (Haley is Kristin's sister's daughter.) Here they are for their 12 year old reunion :).

1 comment:

Charles said...

I can't believe Amara is 12!!