Monday, October 13, 2008

Building Houses in Mexico-Casas Por Cristo 6/2008

Our friend John by the "John". The Mexicans mainly use out houses in this city of Anapra.

Via al la casa.


Our 7 yr. old son Justice with Cody.


The three Muggateers. My husband Shane on the right.


My oldest daughter Alexis on left. My daughter Amara in middle pink. Friend Mariah on far right. With children in Mexico.


This is me with Mya. Her family is the one who we built the house for.


Alexis with Mya.



Me with the lady who we built the house for.


My oldest son Chase the carpenter.


A strong foundation.



The building crew. I didn't help build but I still got in the picture :). I helped cooked for our hard workin' construction crew. They were amazing. They built one home in 4 days with mostly women and children.


My family in front of the new abode.



Me and Miss Maria. She is the head of the church where we stayed. She is an amazing woman. Her husband use to be the pastor but he passed away. I could write a book about what an incredible woman she is.


Raising the walls.

The Crew.

No comments: