Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Blog Ever

Hi,


Well here is my first attempt at blogging. I suppose the first few will be done on a trial and error basis. So bear with me. I'll try to attatch a photo. Here it goes.......
Wow. I did it. This is a picture of me and my "from the cradle to the grave" bestest friend in the whole wide world. This picture was taken this summer. Her name is Michelle and that's her precious new baby Nicolas. I love them to pieces. :). OK now I'm going to try to officially post this so here it goes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job!

Chad Womble said...

Congrats on your first blog post. Are all of your posts going to be made at 1:30 in the AM?

Amy said...

LOVE your blog!!! Great job, Gail...you are inspiring me!!

Dieter Family said...

This is awesome! I can't wait to read more. I love you all very much.